Adding my own data to ChatGPT

The AI doesn’t need another prompt or instruction. You just provide the return with the name of the function after the user’s question and identical chat history. AI sees that it must have called the function, got the return, and now decides if it can answer.

Ah, I get it now. Your content was hidden in a collapsible section in my browser. Also I didn’t know the final format for how to send back the data as “function” role. I’d read the docs, which didn’t quite make sense either until your example, so thanks!

From what I gather OP wants to do two things:
Explore the data and then create regular reports.
I suppose one could do the first step with the Code Interpreter and write the actual functions to pass the data from the function calls to.

I’ll assume you’ll build it on Python.

LangChain is an awesome library that can help you create literal chains where AI agents work together to solve a task.

Here’s an article by Sami Maameri which explains how to create an app that reads documents and feeds the info extracted to GPT.

I recommend using FLAML to automatically select the best model(s) and finding accurate hyperparamenters.

Correct, but the code interpreter (which I believe is now called data analysis) is not available from the API yet.

I assumed that reports are created once and then reused several times before adjustments are made. So, you use Code Interpreter to explore the data and write the actual functions to create the reports.
From there you follow _j’s example to create the reports via API.

I use ChatWith.tools and it’s great

Revving Up Your Marketing Machine: Unleash Exponential Growth with M1 Data

Tired of marketing in the dark? M1 Data is your headlight to hyper-growth .

We’re your one-stop shop for marketing rocket fuel . Our powerful suite of B2C data solutions unlocks hidden customer potential , propelling your marketing campaigns to new heights.

Laser-Targeted Audiences: Reach your ideal customers with pinpoint precision using our hyper-targeted postal and mobile marketing strategies.

Craft Messages that Resonate: Unmatched data accuracy ensures your message hits the bullseye with the right audience, every time.

Uncover Consumer Secrets: Our powerful data tools reveal hidden desires, empowering you to craft irresistible campaigns .

Data-Driven Domination: Fuel winning email and SMS campaigns with targeted data appending, guaranteed to skyrocket engagement and conversions .

The M1 Data Advantage:

• Unparalleled Data Arsenal: Tap into a massive pool of B2C data to reach the exact audience you need.
  • Quality You Can Bank On: Our commitment to data hygiene ensures reliable insights that fuel success.
  • Your Data Gurus: Our passionate team is dedicated to unlocking the hidden potential within your data.
  • Tailored Solutions, Not One-Size-Fits-All: We craft data strategies that perfectly align with your unique business goals .
  • Proven Results: We have a track record of success , helping businesses achieve explosive growth through data-driven strategies.

Ready to ignite your marketing engine and leave the competition in the dust?

Contact M1 Data today! Let’s discuss how our data solutions can be the key to unlocking your exponential growth .m1-data.com