Account Suspension Woes: Seeking Assistance for Plus Membership Renewal and API Account Balance

My account has been suspended. I just renewed my Plus membership earlier this month, and there is still money in my API account. Today, I am unable to access it, and I receive the following message: ‘You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.’ What should I do? How can I resolve the issue with my subscription and the balance in my API account?

Using kapa.ai on the OpenAI Discord forum

Question

For the following text, summarize the idea, 
extract meaningful questions and give possible answers.

```
My account has been suspended. I just renewed my Plus membership earlier this month, and there is still money in my API account. Today, I am unable to access it, and I receive the following message: ‘You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.’ What should I do? How can I resolve the issue with my subscription and the balance in my API account?
```

Idea Summary:
The user’s account has been suspended unexpectedly, despite having recently renewed their Plus membership and having funds in their API account. They are seeking guidance on how to resolve this issue and regain access to their account.

Extracted Questions and Possible Answers:

Question: What should I do if my account has been suspended?Answer: You should contact OpenAI support for assistance. You can reach out to them through the help center at help.openai.com (https://help.openai.com/).

Question: How can I resolve the issue with my subscription and the balance in my API account?Answer: The resolution would depend on the specific reason for the suspension. It’s recommended to provide OpenAI support with as much information as possible, including your email address, a detailed description of the issue, and any relevant screenshots or additional information. If you suspect your API key might have been leaked, you should rotate it immediately in your API key settings (https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys).