2024, is there a way to revert ChatGPT to an older version?

Is there a way to revert to an older version of ChatGPT-4? I used to use it for helping me write, give me ideas, prompts, etc. However, it seems as if it’s too sensitive to do anything. It doesn’t listen to demands anymore. I miss ChatGPT-4 circa November-December 2023. ChatGPT is going downhill, and I would love to continue to keep using it, but I cannot if it’s going to continue in this path. So, does anyone know if there’s a way to fix this or revert ChatGPT to an older version?

1 Like

:frowning: so sad to see this post getting no traction… i want to see a place where all the versions of chat GPT that were updated etc… currently chat gpt doesnt work for me anymore and i m really bummed about it.

Literally dude. ChatGPT is so sensitive these past few weeks. It’s so frustrating. “I’m sorry but I can’t assist with that”
It’s so frustrating dude. Like just please do what I ask bro.

I understand your frustration.
However, there is no way to revert to an older version of a service that uses a proprietary language model.

Also, the nature of the language model when using the API, not just ChatGPT, has changed over time.